Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spooky Whippet


aka HallowWeenie.. Its been a long hot Summer.. and now that Fall is here it looks like its going to be a long hot Fall. I envy my cousins living in the mountains.. they have already had snow. Speaking of my cousins, you should check out their blog, Two Special Wires. They are much more creative and ambitious than me.. (blame that on my Mom). They have a new addition to the family. If you ask me he's kinda funny looking, but in a really cute kinda way! And he arrived in a hot air balloon all the way from England!
My Mom's gone back to work full time and I'm left alone during the day to watch Animal Planet, but I enjoy going over to see my other cousins, Andy and Chloe after she gets home from work. I'm trying to teach them how to catch the little red rubber ball in mid air, but not getting very far. They are trying to teach me how to bark! HA! HA! HA!



2 comments:

TwoSpecialWires said...

Hey Weenie! (You said it. We didn't!) Nice to see that cute (pleading) face of yours again around here! Since we have to wait for almost a year to see ya in the real, it's good to catch a glimpse here every now and then (and we KNOW your mumzie takes pictures!)

Cute collar you've got on...looks like you know it, too. Such a sweet face. Are ya getting ready to go door to door in hopes of treats? You'll get 'em. We know ya will. (Go to Gramma'. She'll have 'em for sure.)

Love ya and miss ya,
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Eric said...

Hey Zoe. Wagging to see you again. You met the wheeless wonder yet? Oh forgot, he has wheels now haaa haaa!!! I left my mark on him did you see?

You could teach him a thing or three with your snazzy dressing, I love your halloweeny banana. Kind of cute.

Sorry you are being left on your won all day. Blogging could help pass the time when there aren't any doggie on animal planet!!! Don't stay away so long next time ok? I like looking at your sweet face!

Wiry loves and kisses