Sunday, March 29, 2009

OOPS! I forgot this was here!

Thanks to my two best cousins, Jake and Fergie, (you can read their blog HERE)I remembered that I had started a blog way way back last summer, after Jake, his person (my person's sister), and his person's daughter (my person's neice) (now if that isn't confusing!!), left Florida to go back home to Colorado. My Mumzie and I went back to Colorado with them too. That was before The Lovely Miss Fergie joined her new family. Anyway, they (Jake and Fergie) have started their own blog and needed a little help. They called me on their Mom's iPhone (betcha didn't know dogs could use an iPhone.. its voice activated.. WOOF WOOF hahaha!) to ask me some questions about getting their blog started and the light bulb came on! Yip! My blog was still here!! Well, I've been into all kinds of mischief and have been on some exciting adventures since I last put paws to keyboard. Maybe now that I have a couple someones around to motivate me I will co better! By the way that's not me in the picture, my legs are much longer!!

1 comment:

TwoSpecialWires said...

Zoë. You make us laugh. Your blog is just like you... silly and fun. We are really glad we've finally (we know, we know... your Mumzie has been telling us about blogspot for a long time) arrived!

But we are NOT happy to learn that your eye is cloudy and swollen again. That is most definitely NOT good news. Please keep us posted.

We love you.
Jake and Fergi