Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm a CARD..

Mumzie is a collector of "all things DOG" and specifically DOG stamps. I've waited for a long time for her to find a good image of a whippet she could buy. She finally found one at a stamp company called Hanna Stamps. She spends lots of time in her craft room making cards and gifts and I love to sleep in my very own chair right there in the room with her while she works. Sometimes I even like to help her. This is one of the cards she made and that's me in the back. She makes all sorts of cards and gifts and has her own blog. She would really be pleased if you would check her out.



This is the stuff she used to make the card. Stampers call it the recipe but it sure doesn't smell like DOG TREATS to me!!

Stamp sets: Hanna Stamps- My Best Friend, Large Breed Dog.
Ink: Palette Hybrid- Noir
Paper: DCWV-The Pets Stack, Arturo-Bright White, SU!-Taken With Teal
Accessories: Gift Ribbon from Ellen Hutson, SU! Punch, Dog Bone Eyelet from my sister, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils, Gamsol, Pop Dots.

2 comments:

TwoSpecialWires said...

You Mumzie is talented... but WE know where the inspiration for that card came from.... YOU!!!!

It looks just like you! Inquisitive and happy!

Luv ya,
Jake and Fergi

Eric said...

How could a card WITHOUT you on be right Zoe?!! My Mom has a letterpress machine she's going to be making things with out me on, I mean that's just so WRONG. Your card is very cute, and your Mom's blog is too. Who are you sending the card to..any doggie we know?

Wiry wags, Eric x